Originally posted by Katie from IL:
That can't be #22. 22 has blue eyes and platinum blond hair. What I think you have is #19 because I have that one-green eyes and light brown hair. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who has that doll, even if you are sending her back. However that was one of the first AG dolls I ever bought which was about 5 years ago(the one that looked the most like me), so mine has the neck strings.

<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ January 17, 2006 04:30 PM: Message edited by: Katie from IL ]</font></font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The one with the plastic things is # 22 platinum blonde hair and blue eyes. Scarlet is mine in the pic below - she is AGOT 10 and she has the strings. That is why I was so disappointed with this one. Sorry for the confusion - I thought more of the blonde hair was showing.